- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Mexican Rice Casserole! Yum! recipe.
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can rotel
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Brown ground beef, drain, and put back into skillet. Add drained pinto beans, cumin, and rotel. Salt, pepper, and garlic to taste. Simmer til all warm.
- Layer the beef mixture over the rice. Add the remaining shredded cheese. Place foil over dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- This is a very good dish. However, it is best the first night. It doesn't make great leftovers.