- My first cooking experience with Meyer lemons was to make a sorbet. Sorbet is perfect any time of the year. It can be served as a dessert at the end of a light lunch or as a palate cleanser in between courses at a dinner party, or to neutralize your palate during a wine tasting. The nice thing about sorbet is that you don’t need a complicated ice cream maker to make it. Total time to make it is about 2 hours, but the active cooking time is relatively low.
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly grated Meyer lemon zest
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat, combine water and sugar to dissolve about 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Stir in juice and zest to combine. Pour into an 8x8 metal pan and place in freezer. Stir every 30 minutes for 2 hours.
- When frozen, transfer to freezer-safe storage containers. Cover tightly and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Review This Recipe
Anonymous - commented on Jul. 6, 2013
==== http://www.luckygrip.com ==== proxyCheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag
ninaanna - commented on Jul. 10, 2013
my best friend's sister-in-law makes $64/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her pay check was $18293 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more...www.Rush64.ℂℴm
mkmalls12 - commented on Aug. 5, 2013
input this URL: ( http://www.mkmalls.com/ ) you can find many cheap and high stuff Believe you will love it. WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! http://www.mkmalls.com/Michael-Kors-Handbags-n2447/
smartyy - commented on Aug. 6, 2013
What Samuel respond I can’t consider that anyone can profit $5000 in one month on the internet to work at home. Have you study this web page ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ www.Pro67.ℂom
Kay poterfield - commented on Sep. 2, 2013
I am interested in good gluten, corn, soy and dairy free foods