- If you're looking for a dessert recipe, try Rachael D.'s Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 jar of Lemon butter ( you will find this in your supermarket where your spreads are)
- 1 packet of Buttersnap biscuits
- 1 shallow muffin tin pan
- Turn oven on at 160/180 degrees
- Make sure you have the buttersnap biscuits so the flat section is facing the muffin tray.
- Put them in the oven so they are soft and you can easily shape them into molds with your hands/or spoon.
- They should then become concave and crisp up as well.
- In a mixing bowl add the entire package of cream cheese and 2-3 tablespoons of lemon butter.
- Depending on tarty you like your cheesecakes ( you can add more or less)
- Add the mixture into the buttersnap molds and serve with a slice of lemon, or kiwi fruit, strawberries (or what ever friut you have on hand).
- On your guest's plate serve with cream.
- Please note: - don't put them in the fridge as the biscuit molds go soft!
- ENJOY ! :)