- Great way to get your toddler or pre-schooler to sit down long enough to eat a fuss free balanced breakfast. Serve with a cup of milk for a great start to the day.
- 1/2 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Oates
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milo
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Butter
- Add all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter and wisk the eggs.
- Add the eggs and melted butter to the dry ingredients.
- Flaten mix on to a lined baking tray.
- Place in 180 degrees celsius oven for 15-20 minutes.