- Soup has always been my go-to for weight-loss. I eat soup at least once a day, unless it's really hot. It's warm, it's yummy, and it fills you up without a lot of calories. You can make this soup anywhere there's hot water--even work. It's great!
- 1 package instant Miso soup mix (low sodium if possible)
- 1/2 package organic fresh spinach leaves
- hot water
5 (Rated by 1 moms)
|PREP TIME||2 Min||READY IN||5 Min|
|COOK TIME||3 Min||SERVINGS||1|
- Place the spinach leaves in a large bowl.
- Pour Miso soup mix over the spinach leaves, then pour hot water to almost cover the leaves.
- Use chopsticks or a spoon to mix; the leaves will "melt" into the broth.