- These refreshing cantaloupe & mint popsicles will quickly become a favorite in your home.
- 1 cantaloupe cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 sprig mint, approx 6-8 leaves chopped up
- In a blender, blend together all the ingredients until cantaloupe is no longer lumpy.
- Pour blended mixture into popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer for 2-3 hours, until popsicles are completely frozen.
- Remove popsicle from freezer one at a time to eat. Enjoy!
Review This Recipe
Alyssa Rose - commented on Aug. 29, 2013
oh that is soo neat ill have to keep that in mind for next summer! =D
Raana Mateen - commented on Sep. 8, 2013
Are thEse reviews regarding recipe or an advertisement?
Mira Garvin - commented on Nov. 5, 2013
What do you think about this recipe?
Vicky James - commented on Jul. 24, 2014
Benjamin Scott - commented on Oct. 2, 2014
this is really cool and very sweet to eat in this summer http://www.fillyourarticles.com !!! really nice one!!! this is from health care dapartment!!!