- If you're looking for a quick cookie recipe, try Janice M.'s "Minute Oatmeal Cookies".
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1tbs vanilla
- Melt sugar, butter, cocoa, & milk in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil & boil 1 minute
- Remove from heat, stir in oats, peanut butter & vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Le t cool
- I do hope you will try these. They are very easy to make & your family will love them. My grandkids always want me to make them. My kids love them, too