- MJ's secret turkey meatball recipe has finally been released, and they're surprisingly easy to make.
- 1 1/2 lb Ground Turkey
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh parsley
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Small Onion
- Marjoram & Oregano
- Finely chop garlic and onions.
- Place in small mixing bowl. Add Salt, Pepper, Parsley, Eggs, and a pinch of Marjoram and Oregano.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Ground turkey, Bread crumbs, and ingredients from small mixing bowl.
- Add about a tablespoon of Olive Oil and mix ingredients until you achieve a consistency where you can form the meatballs. You may need to add more bread crumbs.
- Form meatballs, and fry in olive oil until lightly brown. I like to cover them for several minutes while they fry on each side. This keeps them moist.
- Finish cooking meatballs in sauce/gravy.