- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Cecilia S's "Mama's Meatloaf".
- 2 lbs of hamburger meat
- 2 cans of french onion soup
- 2 eggs
- 1 small box of Corn Flakes
- Mix hamburger, soup, and eggs in a bowl.
- Add corn flakes in small amounts at a time until they are evenly distributed (about 1/2 to 3/4 of the box).
- Make it into an oval about 2 inches thick.
- Put it on a broiler pan and use your finger to press holes through about every 3 or 4 inches.
- Preheat oven to 350, bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until it is done in the middle.