- A mouthwatering Morrocan Chicken...yummy! recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp fresh garlic crushed
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1cup tomato salsa - any heat level
- 2tbsp honey
- half teaspoon of cinnamon, and cumin
- 1.5 cups water
- half a cup of currants or raisins - currants better
- brown garlic in olive oil, then add the chicken till brown
- mix all of the other ingredients in a bowl together - then pour in the pan over the chicken. Let it simmer and bubble on the stove top until the sauce is thick - takes about 20 min
- serve with cous cous or rice and a salad - yummy and easy! cheers!
- Rachel Diesing