- A fun, easy dinner to cook on Halloween that even the kids can help with!
- 1 package Hot Dogs, Beef
- 1 large can Flaky Biscuits
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Take one biscuit and split it in half. Roll the halves with a rolling pin. (One half is good enough for one hot dog).
- 3. Cut the flattened biscuit into five strips.
- 4. Take the smallest strip and use it for the head wrap for your mummy. Wrap the smallest strip around the top of the hot dog.
- 5. Leave a space for the eyes and mouth. Take the next strip and wrap it around the body.
- 6. Continue using the strips and wrapping them around the body until all are used up.
- 7. Place on a greased cookie sheet and cook until golden brown, about 13-15 minutes.
- 8. Enjoy!