- If you're looking for a great appetizer recipe, try Betty D's "Beef and Cheese Nachos".
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup (or cream of celery soup)
- 1 jar of mild salsa
- 1 bag of corn tortilla chips
- 2 bags of shredded cheese, any kind
- Cook beef and onions in pan about 20 minutes, drain grease.
- Mix soup and salsa with beef and onions.
- Layer chips then beef mixture then cheese in a deep baking sheet until ingredients are used up.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melted (about 5-10 minutes), top with guacamole and serve.