- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Okasa's Meatballs recipe.
- 2 1/2 pounds of 85/15 ground beef
- 2 1/2 pounds of 93/7 or higher ground beef
- 2 1/2 Good Seasonings Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, making sure to evenly distribute the egg, breadcrumbs and seasoning with the ground beef.
- Cover the bowl and refridgerate at least 2 hours, but it is better if it is left overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a large cookie sheet with Pam.
- Roll small or medium chunks of meat into balls and place on cookie sheet as close as possible. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a center meatball is no longer pink inside the middle.
- Yields: 30-50 medium meatballs
- Time to make: 35 min , minus set time.