- This is a easy, crunchy, ooey gooey cheese stick that will amaze any crowd
- 16 Cheese Sticks Cut in half
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 2-3 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs Italian Flavored
- salt and pepper
0 (Rated by 0 moms)
|PREP TIME||20 Min||READY IN||30 Min|
|COOK TIME||10 Min||SERVINGS||0|
- Heat oil to 350*
- Cut all of your cheese sticks in half and put on a baking sheet cover and put into freezer for 2 hours or until fully frozen.
- Mix your eggs and oil until combined well and mix together your flour,cornstarch,salt and pepper on a plate together. Put your crumbs on a separate plate as well
- Put your cheese sticks in the egg mixture then roll into flour mixture, back into egg mixture and into the crumbs. Place into oil until brown and drain on paper towel.
- If they get a little cold while in the process of frying them put them into the oven on 250* or a quick 30 secs in the microwave will help.