- If you're looking for a tangy chicken recipe, try Cj B's "Orange Chicken".
- 1/3 c. bbq sauce ( we like bullseye)
- 1/3 c. marmalade (we like Kroger)
- 1T minced ginger
- 1T minced garlic
- dash red pepper flakes
- 2 T soy sauce
- Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts or tenders
- Coat chicken breasts in cornstarch and fry in couple T oil till barely brown. Then arrange breasts in slow cooker.
- In a small saucepan add all other ingredients and simmer for 5 min. Pour over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours and serve over rice.