- If you're looking for a chicken recipe, try Victoria W.'s "Marmalade Chicken".
- 1 lb. of Chicken tenderloins, or breasts cut into strips
- 1/4 tsp. ground Ginger (fresh is best)
- 1 jar (8-12oz.) of Orange Marmalade
- 1 bottle of Soy Sauce (sodium-lite is best)
- 1 lb of bacon
- Mix together the ground ginger, orange marmalade, & soy sauce in a large bowl. Add chicken & marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon (cut bacon to fit) & lay on a broiler pan.
- Cook chicken approximately 10 mins. on each side.
- Serve with rice & vegetables.