- If you're looking for a healthy lunch recipe, try Denise S.'s "Oriental Chicken Salad".
- 1 bag cole slaw
- 2chicken breasts, cooked ( I use thighs)
- 2 pkgs chicken flavor Ramen noodles
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2/3 c seasoned rice vinegar
- 3/4 c. seasoned rice vinegar
- 3/4 c. oil
- 4 T. sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8T. sunflower seeds-shelled
- 4T. almonds-slivered and toasted
- Chop onions and chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Crunch noodles in large bowl.
- Add slaw, onions and chicken.
- Mix vinegar, oil, sugar and Ramen noodle flavor packet.
- Pour over salad.
- Must be refrigerated overnight.