- If you're looking for a fun dinner recipe, try Ella B.'s "Oven Baked Chicken Fingers and Fries".
- 2 large baking potatoes, unpeeled, washed
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 pouch of Shake and Bake
- Preheat oven to 425 *F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch thick strips or wedges.
- Put into a large bowl. Add dressing and cheese. Toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer on a large greased baking sheet. Bake 12 mins.
- Coat chicken strips with Shake and Bake.
- Turn potatoes over and push to one side of the the sheet. Place chicken on the other side.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn chicken over, bake another 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Serve with a side salad (or apple slices for the kids) and favorite dipping sauce.