- A mouthwatering Oven Baked Macaroni And Cheese recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1 16oz. pkg of elbow macaroni noodles
- 2 cans of Condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 lb. of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place macaroni in a 2 quart casserole dish. Stir in cheese soup and milk until well combined. Sprinkle with shredded Colby.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Other suggestions:
- You can add ham, bacon, little smokies, or even chopped chicken to this casserole dish. You can also substitute and kind of cheese for the sharp.