- A great tasting meal that only requires three ingredients? It can be yours! Throw the ingredients in the pot and you will have a wonderful dinner in just a few hours.
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 3-3 1/2 pound boneless chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 head of garlic, separated into cloves (unpeeled)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Generously salt and pepper roast. Place roast in a large dutch oven.
- Pour tomatoes over the roast and then scatter around garlic cloves. I peeled half of the garlic in hopes of more flavor since some of the reviews mentioned lack of flavor.
- Cover and bake for 3-4 hours, until roast is very tender and shreds easily. Break into chunks or shred and serve.