- If you're looking for a yummy side-dish recipe, try Jennifer H.'s "Oven Fried Parmesan Potatoes".
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika (optional)
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 *F.
- Scrub potatoes, put don't peel.
- Cut potatoes into cubes.
- Place potatoes in a plastic bag with oil and shake well to coat potatoes evenly.
- Mix seasonings and add to bag of potatoes and shake again until well coated.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.