- Prep:10 minutes
- Total:45 minutes
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- I pkg HiddenVally ranch salad mix
- 1/3 cup sourcream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1.heat oven to 375 F. spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2.in shallow dish or pie plate, mix breadcrumbs and dressing mix. In another shallow dish place sourcream
- 3.Dip each chicken breast in sourcre4am, coating wee, then roll in breadcrumbs mixture. Place on cookie sheet. If desired, spray chicken with cooking spray.
- 4 boke for 30-35 minutes or untill juice is clear when center of thickest part is cut
- this chicken goes great with ranch pasta and baked beans. its very quick and easy and tastes great!