- This Chili is sure to please the whole family! With it being grain free and legume free, it qualifies as a Paleo meal and takes a lot of allergy worry out of the equation. Serve it as a healthy meal on a cold evening topped with your favorite fixings!
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 2 diced Sweet Potatoes
- 1/3 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 28 oz. an Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves, diced
- 1 tbsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. salt
|PREP TIME||10 Min||READY IN||11 Hr 10 Min|
|COOK TIME||6 Hr||SERVINGS||4|
- 1.In a medium pan, cook ground turkey until brown and cooked through.
- 2.Place remaining ingredients, plus the browned turkey into a crockpot.
- 3.Cook on high for two hours then reduce heat to low and cook for 4-5 hours more.
- 4.Top with diced avocado, cheese (if you're not paleo), or other toppings of choice.
Review This Recipe
Anonymous - commented on Jul. 6, 2013
==== http://www.luckygrip.com ==== proxyCheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag
ninaanna - commented on Jul. 10, 2013
my best friend's sister-in-law makes $64/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her pay check was $18293 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more...www.Rush64.ℂℴm
jasminejessica - commented on Sep. 2, 2013
my classmate's ex-wife makes $89 an hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her payment was $19836 just working on the computer for a few hours. more……WWW.Rush64.COM
Natalie Larmour - commented on Sep. 18, 2013
This looks so great! I would never have thought of putting avocado on a chilli! i Will now though