- This Chili is sure to please the whole family! With it being grain free and legume free, it qualifies as a Paleo meal and takes a lot of allergy worry out of the equation. Serve it as a healthy meal on a cold evening topped with your favorite fixings!
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 2 diced Sweet Potatoes
- 1/3 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 28 oz. an Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves, diced
- 1 tbsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. salt
5 (Rated by 6 moms)
|PREP TIME||10 Min||READY IN||11 Hr 10 Min|
|COOK TIME||6 Hr||SERVINGS||4|
- 1.In a medium pan, cook ground turkey until brown and cooked through.
- 2.Place remaining ingredients, plus the browned turkey into a crockpot.
- 3.Cook on high for two hours then reduce heat to low and cook for 4-5 hours more.
- 4.Top with diced avocado, cheese (if you're not paleo), or other toppings of choice.