- If you're looking for a spicy seafood recipe, try Shirley B's "Parmesan-Puffed Tilapia".
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets, (thawed if frozen)
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Blend Parmesan, mayonnaise, green onion and hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; place fillets in baking dish.
- Spread Parmesan mixture evenly over the fillets and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and topping is puffed and golden.