- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Pasta Fasoul recipe.
- Cubed up ham steak
- 2 cans kidney beans
- one large can tomato juice
- garlic cloves
- extra virgin olive oil
- box of pasta
- coat the bottom of a pot with extra virgin olive oil and garlic
- when garlic is browning pour in tomato juice and basil
- let cook for 2 minutes.
- add both cans of beans with juice and ham cubes
- stir and bring to boil.
- When boiling cover and lower to low heat and let simmer for 40min.
- Bring one pot of water to a boil and add pasta of choice
- When soup is done combine pasta to soup and enjoy
- goes nicely with italian bread