- If you're looking for a soup recipe, try Charlotte M's "Pasta Meatball Soup".
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 35 frozen meatballs
- 2 15 oz cans chicken broth
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15 oz can drained cannellini or great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 oz jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- Combine all ingredients except pasta in soup pot.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Boil pot of water and cook pasta (about 6 minutes).
- Add pasta to sauce and serve.