- If you're looking for a delicious vegetarian recipe, try Amber B.'s "Pasta with Zucchini"
- 3 yellow or green zucchini peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion sliced or chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cans Hunts Tomato Sauce
- 1-2 pieces of fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tsp of sugar
- Grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is tender.
- Add tomato sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, basil and sliced zucchini, simmer until zucchini is cooked to desired tenderness. Feel free to add additional veggies.
- Serve over your favorite pasta and top with grated cheese.
- You can blend the zucchini and make the sauce thicker and this will disguise the vegetables if you have a child that doesn't like to see the veggies. LOL
- This is easy and tastes wonderful!