- 1 carrot diced
- 1/2 onion
- stock cube vegetable/meat
- 400 ml water
- add all the ingrediants, boil until all vegetables are soft,add the small pastina bows or spaggetti broken into little bits. use pasta that cooks quickly.
- then serve immediately.
- Do not allow water to boil away.
- This is a great dish for kids as you do not have to give them the veg if they are not used to it. They will simply enjoy the flavour of the veg.
- Another alternative is to add one beaten egg to boling water and 1 stock cube and approx. 2 table spoons of olive oil.