- Super easy popcorn mix with sweet and salty ingredients
- 2 bags white popcorn, popped (or just use kernels)
- 1 bag Wilton candy melts - you choose color
- Patriotic colored/themed Sprinkles/shots/jimmies
- 2 cups pretzels, broken into pieces
- Red, white and blue M&Ms. (really any M&Ms will work)
- Pop that popcorn.
- Break up pretzel pieces, mix in with popcorn.
- Melt candy melts slowly at 30 second intervals in microwave stirring every 30 seconds (about 90 sec)
- Pour melted candies over popcorn and mix to coat. (I use two large rubber spatulas to evenly coat._
- Spread mixture out on parchment paper and sprinkle M&Ms and your festive sprinkles on top
- Toss a bit more to coat and let dry
- Once the candy is dried and not sticky, put your Patriotic Popcorn Crunch into an airtight container- it’ll store well for up to 3-4 days.
Review This Recipe
Dawn Lopez - commented on May. 22, 2013
That is SO cute! Love this recipe!
Jen - commented on May. 22, 2013
Bonnie Dingus - commented on May. 22, 2013
Can't wait to try this recipe!
Peggy Lee - commented on May. 22, 2013
Gonna make this next weekend. Yum!!!!
Wendy Limauge - commented on May. 22, 2013
It's Patriotic popcorn - so fun!
Emily Lightcap - commented on May. 23, 2013
This looks yummy! Love the creativity!
Ashley Walkup - commented on May. 23, 2013
My family loves popcorn and I love your fun patriotic twist!
Brittney Bowen - commented on May. 23, 2013
This looks so yummy! :)
Amee Cantagallo - commented on May. 24, 2013
So colorful and yummy!