- A fun twist to a classic. Use your favorite peanut butter and fruit spread to create kid-friendly sushi!
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jelly
- Remove crusts from bread.
- With a rolling pin, completely flatten bread.
- Spread peanut butter and jelly on each slice of bread.
- Roll each slice into a tight spiral.
- Cut the rolls into "sushi" slices. (Roughly 4 pieces per roll)
- Eat with fingers or let your kids practice their chopstick skills.
Review This Recipe
Kristen - commented on Nov. 28, 2012
Fun, quick, and simple. Just the way I like my snacks.
adsadskjkk - commented on Dec. 19, 2012
==== ( http://www.netetrader.net ) ===== ==== ( http://www.netetrader.net ) ===== Monster Earphone $35 Clarisonic $60 jordan shoes $32 Nike Shox R4 Shoes $36 Snow Boots $45 Moncler Down Jacket $80 LV Dust Coat $45 Sunglass $12 COACH Necklace $18 handbag $33 Porsche Boutique Shoes $60 ====( http://www.netetrader.net ) ===== ====( http://www.netetrader.net ) =====