- If you're looking for a yummy dessert recipe, try Erin L.'s "Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies".
- 1 1/2 cups butter, melted
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 *F
- In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the butter mixture.
- Mix in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool for 1 minute before placing on wire racks to cool completely.