- If you're looking for a yummy pie recipe, try Karen B.'s "Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pie".
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 2 9-inch ready-made cookie crumb or graham cracker pie crusts
- Chocolate sundae syrup (used to drizzle over pie)
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and beat until combined.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two pie shells.
- Chill for at least 8 hours.
- To serve: Warm the chocolate sauce in the microwave; use a spoon to drizzle over the pie.