- Try out this delicious Pepperoni Pizza Spread recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 2 c (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 c (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c mayonnaise (do not use reduced fat or fat-free)
- 1 c chopped pepperoni - can use turkey pepperoni
- 1 c (4 oz) drained & chopped mushroom stems & pcs
- 1/2 c chopped onion (optional)
- 1/2 c chopped green pepper
- 1 can (6 oz) ripe olives, drained and chopped
- crackers, breadsticks or french bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to an 11 x 7 x 2 baking dish. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Serve with crackers or french bread. Yield 6 cups.