- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Pineapple Casserole recipe.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cans pineapple tidbits, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 sleeve round crackers, crushed
- Mix sugar, flour and cheese. Add pineapple. Mix well. Pour this mixture into a greased casserole (8 by 13 works well)
- Melt butter. Mix butter, crackers and 6 tbsp. pineapple juice. Spread on top of pineapple mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
- Yields: 6 servings
- Time to make: 45 min
- Variation:use peaches instead of pineapple, taste like a peach cobbler.