- If you're looking for a sweet cold dessert recipe, try Sara T's "Pineapple Fluff Pie".
- 1 8oz Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Reg size Sugar Free Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 can Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 Grham Cracker Crust
- Drain Pineapple and let drain while you make pie.
- Take softened cream cheese and mix well with sugar until creamy. Add Cool Whip and mix well. Add drained pineapple and place in graham cracker crust (use the plastic insert from the crust as a lid) and place in fridge for about an hour before serving.