- If you're looking for a refreshing drink recipe, try Jeannie C.'s "Pineapple Slush Punch"
- 1 Lg. can Pineapple Juice
- 1 can frozen Lemonade
- 1 can frozen Orange Juice
- Get your lemonade first then buy the same size OJ
- 6 c. water
- 1 c. sugar
- Mix together and freeze in containers.
- When ready to serve put frozen ingredients in a punch bowl, chop it up a bit with a knife, add a 2 Liter bottle of 7-Up.
- You will want it slushy, so add the 7-Up a bit at a time, stirring to the consistency that you want.