- A refreshing summer dessert that is so quick and easy to prepare, it will become your new "go to" recipe so you can spend more time with friends and family... and less time in the kitchen!
- 9-inch store bought graham cracker crust
- half gallon of Blue Bell's Pineapples and Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 8 ounce container (at least) of Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups shredded, sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Spread shredded coconut onto cookie sheet.
- Bake coconut for approx. 5 minutes until lightly browned, stirring as needed.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Spoon large scoops of ice cream into graham cracker crust.
- Gently spread evenly.
- Cover ice cream with cool whip.
- Spread cool whip evenly.
- Top cool whip with coconut.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve.