- This easy to make Cheese Spread is shaped and decorated with slivered almonds to look like a pinecone!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) Mexican-style 2% milk finely shredded four cheese
- 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. canned chopped green chiles
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
- RITZ Crackers or stoned wheat thin crackers
- Process first 3 ingredients in food processor until well blended.
- Stir in chiles.
- Shape into 4-inch oval on sheet of waxed paper to resemble pinecone.
- Insert nuts in rows to completely cover cream cheese mixture. Transfer to serving plate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
- Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Serve with crackers.