- A mouthwatering Pizza Burgers recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1lb browned hamburger (I season it with garlic & lawry's seasoning salt)
- 1 Can of Spam grated
- 1 Can of Tomato Soup
- 1 Can of Pizza Sauce
- 2 Cups of shredded mozzerrella cheese (I usually use more and sometimes add cheddar)
- Mix all of the above ingredients and place on a hamburger bun. Brown under your broiler or bake at 350 until edge of buns are brown.
- I can throw this together in about 15minutes (if I have to brown the hamburger) and it's on the table in another 5! Any questions just ask: firstname.lastname@example.org