- My four-year-old loves these! [It's] so quick and easy, and yummy too! Makes a thick crust mini pizza, or Pizza Cupcakes as my son calls them.
- 1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 8 teaspoons pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese, shredded (amount varies)
- 8-16 round turkey pepperonis (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Flatten each biscuit and press into bottom and sides of muffin tin.
- Add teaspoon of pizza sauce to each biscuit.
- Add one pepperoni round if desired.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cheese (about a tablespoon or so to fill muffin/biscuit cup).
- Top with a pepperoni.
- Bake according to package directions.
- *any pizza toppings you like can be used, as well as spices.