- If you're looking for a chicken recipe, try Kate F.'s Polynesian Chicken
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 (2-ounce) envelope of onion soup mix
- Arrange chicken thighs in greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining 3 ingredients in small bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, covered, in 350ºF oven for about 1 1/2 hours, turning chicken halfway through cooking time, until no longer pink inside.
- Remove cover for last 15 minutes to thicken sauce if desired.
- 1 serving: 519 Calories; 23.4 g Total Fat (11.2 g Mono, 7 g Poly, 3.1 g Sat); 125 mg Cholesterol; 50 g Carbohydrate; 1 g Fibre; 28 g Protein; 1160 mg Sodium