- If you're looking for an easy lasagna recipe, try Lila S's "Poor Man's Lasagna".
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar favorite speghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef cooked and drained
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz mozerella cheese, shredded
- Mix ground beef and spaghetti sauce. Spray a 9x13 pan with Pam or the likes. Place about 1/4 cup of sauce in bottom of pan and tilt to cover the bottom.
- Layer 3 cooked noodles, 1/2 the sauce, 4 oz of each cheese. Repeat layers. Now either cover with foil and freeze or cook in pre-heated 350 oven for 45 min. or till hot and bubbly.