- Check out this tasty Poor Man's Stroganoff recipe.
- 1 pkg hamburger (usually 2-3lbs)
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 pkg of your kids favorite noodles
- Brown the hamburger, drain grease
- Boil and drain noodles
- Mix noodles, sour cream, and soups together. I usually add 3/4 can of milk but you can make it as thick or thin as you want.
- This makes a lot so we usually have enough left overs for a day or two. I also make their favorite vegetable, corn or peas. You can mix them in or keep them separate, whatever works.