- Check out this tasty Poor Man's Shepherd's Pie recipe.
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 2 cups of elbow macaroni
- 5 cans of cream corn
- 1 pkg of bacon
- 1/2 pkg of sausages
- 1 cup of brown sugar or maple syrup
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil water and cook macaroni (about 6 minutes).
- Open one can of cream corn and pour into a 13"x9" pan.
- Brown beef in skillet and place in pan.
- Open another can of cream corn and pour into pan.
- Cook bacon and sausage on skillet with brown sugar or maple syrup.
- Place bacon and sausage in pan with beef, add another can of cream corn.
- Place macaroni in pan and add rest of the cans of cream corn.
- Cook in oven until top is slightly brown (about 40 minutes).