- This Pork Chop Green Bean Casserole recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 3 cups cut green beans
- 1/3 cup of milk.
- 1 cup swiss cheese shredded
- salt & pepper
- French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown both sides of pork chops, about 5 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix remaining ingredients, minus the french fried onions. I usually use a lot of cheese because my fiancee likes it that way but you can use as much as you want.
- Put the pork chops in a greased 8x11 pan and put the mixture on top. Bake for about 50 minutes.
- When there's about five minutes left put the onions on top. ENJOY!!