- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Stephanie S.'s Pork Chop Marsala
- 1 pound of pork chops
- 1/3 cup of marsala cooking wine
- 1 small onion
- 1 can of mushroom
- 1/2 cup of flour (just enough to coat the pork chops.)
- Brown pork chops with flour on them in a medium frying pan.
- In a small frying pan, lightly fry onions and mushrooms.
- When done, put in the pan with the browned pork chops.
- Pour 1/3 cup of marsala wine in same pan.
- Boil for about 10 mins.
- Serve with 2 sides of choice.