- If you're looking for a casserole recipe, try Christine T.'s Pork Chop and Potato Bake
- 8 boneless pork chops bout 1/2 inch thick
- 8 hashbrowns (or you can make your own)
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Line baking dish with hashbrowns.
- Place one pork chop on each.
- In seperate bowl mix remaining ingredients together.
- Pour over chops.
- Bake at 400 until chops are done...about 1/2 hr to 45 min depending on your oven.