- If you're looking for a tasty pork recipe, try Kristin E's "Pork Chops with Sour Cream Gravy".
- 6 center boneless chops
- 6 whole cloves (optional)
- 2 T butter
- 2 T flour
- 1 T vinegar
- 12 oz beef consomme
- 1 1/2 C sour cream
- Brown chops in butter and set aside.
- Place a clove in center of each chop.
- With drippings from pan, make gravy over low heat:
- with wire whisk, add flour to butter and stir until smooth and bubbly.
- Add beef consomme and vinegar.
- Stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.