- If you're looking for a "type of dish" recipe, try "first name last initial of author’" "recipe name"
- 4 pork chops
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 2 t. minced garlic
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Season chops with salt & pepper, set aside.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion, add garlic.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Brown chops on both side then add onion and garlic on top.
- Add tomatoes over the chops. cover and let simmer until pork chops are done.
- Serve over rice or noodles.