Pork Piccata. I put sliced tomato and caamembert cheese on pork piccata to bring out rich flavor since pork piccata is seasoned with just salt and pepepr; Enjoy tender pork piccata with melting cheese.
1. Cut each pork chops into half lengthwise. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each pork chop. Cut camembert cheese into 8 wedges triangle.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk, Italian parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Coat each pork chop with all-purpose flour and dip in egg mixture.
4. Heat olive oil in a skillet, cook pork chop over medium-high heat until browned. Cook both sides of pork chop through.
5. Reduce heat and put one sliced tomato and one camembert cheese on each pork chop. Pour white wine, cover with lid and simmer until white wine is evaporated and camembert cheese start to melt. Then remove the lid and place pork chop on each serving plate.